To an international project aimed at creating a platform for managing Data Science experiments for the IoT industry. (one of the central modules is e.g. device failure prediction), we are looking for a Frontend developer.
- Good knowledge of Vue.js framework and vuetify, Django rest framework
- Experience in full-stack web development, preferably in python; That is you are a person that can deliver web application created from top to bottom;
- Nice person with easy going personality;
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision;
You’ll work with
- vue.js framework and vuetify;
- Google cloud;
- Git / Github;
- Data science stack;
Experience in all/any of the above is a plus, ability and willingness to learn them is a must.
- Managing production deployments, of relatively simple (micro) services;
- Close cooperation with data scientists in deploying machine learning models and platform improvement
- Supporting the rest of the team in writing high-quality code, according to good programming practices;
- Initiative in creating new functionalities – we have great freedom in terms of the scope of the project
- Conducting code reviews;
- 80% of the project will consist of the front-end part, but some minor changes will probably also be needed in the backend
About our team:
- We cooperate with big and small companies so we know how to adjust our approach and product to client’s needs. (Our previous clients: Sephora, Dior, Alior Bank, Dubai Police etc.)
- We won several awards:
- 1st place: Mercari Price Suggestion Challenge (Japan’s biggest community-powered shopping app, out of 2382 teams)
- 1st place: Trivago RecSys 2019 (The most prominent competition for recommendation systems in the world)
- 1st place: GovTech 2019 for Ministry of Health (Fraud detection in hospital settlements)
- 2nd and 3rd places: Global Kaggle Competitions
- 12 times, for example: GE Flight Quest, Deloitte Western Australia Rental Prices
- We create tailor-made solutions – We start with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and then we proceed with project goals (we do not try to sell existing products).
- We are the creators of KaggleDays and we have access to a 4 mln community of experts and we cooperate with them on different projects.
- We build client’s competences so that they can develop the product themselves after project.