Data Scientist (PLN 7 000 -11 000 + VAT)
We are an AI-oriented software house, which delivers end2end Data Science projects using cutting edge technologies. We are the creators of worldwide events gathering Data Science community – Kaggle Days.
At LogicAI we advise our customers on how to boost their businesses with Data Science. Our clients are worldwide known representatives of fields such as finance, automotive, luxury goods. Here you will have an opportunity to realize short, absorbing and fun Data Science projects for Clients from all over the world. If you have a proactive attitude, like to work on problems from diverse fields and enjoy the process of change, apply here!
About our team:
- We realize short, absorbing and fun end2end projects
- We provide tailored top-notch AI/Data Science training
- We are the creators of the biggest Data Science community in the world – Kaggle Days
- We are no-fuss people – delivering things is a priority, if they are delivered on time and on budget even better
- We promote work in a low-pressure environment; if something makes us miss an internal deadline we deal with it in a positive way
- We do a lot of small(ish) projects, you won’t be bored!
- We have sensible project managers
- Right now we are strictly BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- We are localized in the centre of Warsaw
- You have finished at least one, end-to-end machine learning project, either in the industry, academia or “after hours”.
- You have good knowledge of at least one imperative programming language, preferably Python, including knowledge of data science and machine learning libraries in that language
- You know common machine learning algorithms and know-how to assess their performance
- You know git
- You have a basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
You have expertise or interest in one of the following:
- Recommender systems
- Computer vision
- Deep learning
- Building end-to-end machine learning pipelines – from raw data to operational machine learning models
- Choosing the right model for a given problem and explaining how it works under the hood to the clients
- Working with developers on deployment
If interested send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you!