Data Scientist and Business Manager
Maria is an experienced innovation Manager, combining education and experience in Project Management, Technology and User Experience Design. Prior to cofounding LogicAI, Maria founded and worked for technology startups and also served as a consultant for multinational companies. Maria is a passionate trainer and is also engaged in numerous voluntary activities supporting young entrepreneurs.
Chief Data Scientist & AI Engineer
Paweł is an experienced Data Scientist and applied Machine Learning engineer. He won 6 prizes in more than 20 international data mining competitions ($150 000 total prize winnings) organized by GE, American Express and Deloitte. Before co-founding LogicAI he worked in the banking industry (Citibank, Polbank) and then moved to Warsaw startups (Webinterpret, Growbots) where he gained experience managing teams.
Currently we are looking for:
Who are we looking for?
- Great colleagues who are as passionate about Data Science as we are
- Have minimum 1,5-2 years of previous Data Science work experience
- Involve in new projects easily and eagerly
- Have a positive customer attitude
- Fluent English is required (we work mainly with clients from abroad)
- Curate and edit images for use across social platforms,
- Write compelling descriptions that tell a story and invite others to join us,
- Develop writing style and custom hashtags,
- Respond to comments, encourage participation,
- Grow social followings by proactively seeking online collaborators and influencers within the data science community,
- Develop a tone of voice and social style guide,
- Report engagement metrics and recommend new strategies for growth and engagement
- Expertise with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn content creation and the nuances between each platform and their communities,
- Proficiency in photo editing apps (mobile or otherwise) including filter presets and text overlay,
- Community-management experience,
- Blogging or other copywriting experience
Once we receive your application, we discuss your potential, trying to imagine our cooperation. We will contact you within 48 hours.
Case (If Technical Position)
After we send you a test assignment, you have approximately 5 days to complete it and send it back to us. The case should take about 4 hours to solve. This stage assesses your level of technical skills.
Meet your future tech team in our office – you’ll have a chance to review your assignment and discuss different tech-related issues. If you are far away from Warsaw – don’t worry! We will arrange an online meeting.
We are looking for passionate, positive and ambitious people who are not afraid to take on new challenges. This interview is focused on your soft skills – communication, motivation, persistence and expectations of a workplace.
Welcome on board 🙂
Join Us !
Send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org