We develop a solution for recommendation systems for e-commerce. We are talented team of winners of 2019 RecSys challenge.
- Recommendation systems expertise
- Advanced Python
- Knowledge of Rust, Scala will be an advantage
- Experience in building pipelines airflow or similar
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision;
Experience in all/any of the above is a plus, ability and willingness to learn them is a must.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures.
- Align architecture with business requirements.
- Data acquisition.
- Develop data set processes.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Attractive salary
- Interesting project
- Working with the best Data Scientists
- Focus on high quality of solutions
- Integration meetings
- Flat Company Structure
About our team:
- We cooperate with big and small companies so we know how to adjust our approach and product to client’s needs. (Our previous clients: Sephora, Dior, Alior Bank, Dubai Police etc.)
- We won several awards:
- 1st place: Trivago RecSys 2019 (The most prominent competition for recommendation systems in the world)
- 1st place: Mercari Price Suggestion Challenge (Japan’s biggest community-powered shopping app, out of 2382 teams)
- 1st place: GovTech 2019 for Ministry of Health (Fraud detection in hospital settlements)
- We create tailor-made solutions – We start with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and then we proceed with project goals (we do not try to sell existing products).
- We are the creators of KaggleDays and we have access to a 4 mln community of experts and we cooperate with them on different projects.
- We build client;s competences so that they can develop the product themselves after the project